- Application. First, you submit your application through our online platform, which will match you with dealer or lender partner willing to to fund your loan.
- Discussion. A local auto finance specialist will guide you through the process, helping you find interest rates and terms that meet your needs and budget. If the terms don’t suit you, you are under no obligation to accept the loan.
- Selection. Once you’re approved, you can select your from a dealer in the area. A wide range of both new and pre-owed vehicles are typically available. Typically you will have your own appointment at the dealership to select your vehicle and complete any remaining paperwork.
Colorado Auto Finance Rates
Your interest rate will depend on a multitude of factors, foremost of them being your credit score. Below you’ll find interest rate estimates based on a range of credit scores. These are not advertised rates–merely estimates–and they may vary widely from the actual rate you receive.
|FICO||Used Vehicle APR||New Vehicle APR|
Approval requirements vary by lender, but generally the following is required:
- Colorado Resident
- At Least 18 Years of Age
- At Least $1500 of Monthly Income
- Debt-to-Income Ratio Below 40%
If you meet these requirements, you’ll have a very good chance of being approved.
Down Payment Requirements
Unless your credit score is very good, you will typically be required to provide a down payment. For used vehicles, 10% of the purchase price is usually sufficient. For new vehicles, 20% is typically required. If you do not have the funds for a down payment, you may be able to trade in your current vehicle apply the allowance toward your down payment. Speak to your finance specialist for details.